ACUPUNCTURIST IN HOUSTON, TX
what we treat
Honest. Professional. Affordable.
WHAT WE TREAT
IN HOUSTON, TX
- Sequelae of stroke
- Hemiparalysis, or hemiplegia, is a common condition of severe cerebrovascular incidents such as stroke. Traditional western medicine offers very little help in the recovery of hemiparalysis. Physical therapy is helpful, but acupuncture is by far the best choice in treating this very debilitating condition. Interested readers are encouraged to watch a very touching 2009 documentary movie called “9000 Needles”. It is a film about the story of a young husband and father and his family struggling to deal with the aftermath of a devastating stroke.
- Complications of diabetes such as neuropathy & non-healing skin sores
- Symptoms associated with cancer therapy. Acupuncture and herbal medicine are known to play a very useful role as complementary treatments of conditions related to cancer. Issues such as pain, weakness and other physical and mental complications can be dealt with in a very effective way. Such an integrated approach offers a tremendous advantage for improving quality of life of cancer patients.
WE ROUTINELY TREAT
- All kinds of pains including numbness and weakness. Acupuncture is best known for its ability of treating all kinds of pain in US society.
- Emotional issues (anxiety, depression, autism, ADHD, PTSD). Acupuncture is very effective in treating emotional conditions. One of the biggest advantages is that it is not addictive and has no side effect. In this regards, it is superior to the western medical treatment, which almost always leads to side effects.
- Sleep disorder. Insomnia is a very common condition in our society due to stressful life. Acupuncture has been proven to be extremely effective in adjusting body’s inner working in both mental and physical levels so as to improve sleeping conditions. In particular, no side effects are involved in the process.
- Smoke cessation. Acupuncture is amazingly effective in helping patients to quit smoking. For many patients, only one treatment is enough to stop for example a 20-year-long tobacco addiction.
- Issues associated with cardiovascular diseases. Combined application of acupuncture and herbs can dramatically stabilize and improve conditions associated with, for example, coronary heart diseases. In this line, several patterned herbal formula are under Phase 3 clinic trial in FDA indicating the effectiveness of the approach.
- Arthritis problems (gouts, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, etc.). Arthritis, regardless its type, is a very debilitating disease. At late stages, patients suffer from deformation of joints, pain, and many other severe health issues. Acupuncture is very effective in easing the stiffness of joints, improving mobility of patients, and slowing down the progression of diseases.
- Many many more…
OUR SPECIAL PROGRAMS
- Special weight loss program. Our special acupuncture technique, combined with herbal formula, can reduce one’s appetite and minimize craving for unhealthy foods such as greasy meats. We help our patients successfully shrinking their waist size maximally up to 0.5-1.5 inches in a week or two.
- Sexual dysfunctions and infertility. Sexual dysfunctions of both male and female are in general within the scope of Chinese medicine. Issues such as erectile dysfunction (ED) are routinely dealt with in acupuncture clinics. Other conditions include low sperm count or low sperm mobility etc. In particular, IVF (in vitro fertilization), as a revolutionary medical technique that helps so many people to fulfill their dreams of having babies, benefits tremendously from Chinese medicine. Modern biology offers limited successful rate for the implantation in mother’s uterus making IVF procedure very costly and risky. Acupuncture can triple the successful rate of IVF, sometimes up to 70-80%%. This is a very exciting perspective in terms of the application of acupuncture.